At Archibald Relocation and Real Estate Services, we realize that employee relocation, travel, and expense management can be a confusing and time consuming endeavor for both the employer and the employee. We are proud to offer a full range of detailed services designed to make your job easier and your employee’s move seamless and stress-free. By the time your employee reports for work on the first day after relocation, our technology-based tracking, tax, and expense systems will have proven cost-effective and balanced. Let us help you manage the countless details required to make your relocation successful
Here are just some of the services we offer. If you don’t find what you are looking for, please give us a call and we will tailor a solution based on your particular needs.
An Unbeatable Package of Relocation Expense Services
- Let us take care of the details. Here are just some of the services we provide:
- Managing lump sum payments made to employee for relocation expenses.
- Counseling employees about which relocation expenses are considered taxable income and the procedure is for submitting expenses for reimbursement processing.
- Offering employees “Relocation Expense Report” forms and online portal access to MoveTrack in order to post expenses, which make the audit and approval process faster and easier.
- Receiving original receipts from employees for audit, approval, tracking, and submittal to your corporate office for payment and/or wire approval.
- Managing third party service provider direct billings (van lines, storage costs, etc.) for audit, approval, tracking and submittal to your corporate office for payment and/or wire approval.
- Wiring payments and cutting checks.
- Preparing detailed relocation reports summarizing relocation expenses tracked by employee, cost center, quarterly, or however required.
- Passing along the savings we enjoy through negotiated contacts with all service providers.
The Convenience of Wire Billing Service
For your convenience, Archibald Relocation and Real Estate Services can set up a wire billing system for your company. Wire billing streamlines the processing of employee relocation expense reimbursements and payments to third party vendors. Once you’ve given your final approval for all expenses and monies have been wired to Archibald Relocation and Real Estate Services designated checking account, we take care of cutting checks and mailing them to the appropriate payee in a timely fashion.
Relocation Expense Tax Gross-Up
Archibald Relocation and Real Estate Services can provide tax gross-up assistance through our MoveTrack relocation management tracking program. Based on your tax and payroll policies, MoveTrack will generate gross-ups as required. A year-end tax assistance summary report and new or transferred employee relocation tax assistance worksheet will be sent to your corporate office. Additionally, we can provide a year-end relocation tax report to the employees along with a listing of their detailed moving expenses.
*Please note that the MoveTrack reports are provided as a relocation benefit only and do not necessarily reflect an individual’s true tax filing circumstance. The employee’s specific tax situation should be discussed with his or her tax accountant or other professional. The year-end tax assistance summary reports are not submitted to the IRS and are not filed with the individual’s tax returns.